For New Patients
Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Mobile Office
Your first visit to Grelot Dental Group establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What to expect on your first visit:
- A comprehensive exam – which includes a full set of x-rays and a dental exam by the hygienist and the doctor
- We then establish a full treatment plan (if necessary)
- A financial coordinator will then go over any fees associated with your treatment; including expected out-of-pocket cost & what insurance is expected to pay (Grelot Dental Group will file to your primary insurance company)
- Depending on needed procedure and time permitting, we can move forward with treatment
- Your expected out-of-pocket portion is due at time of service.
- Grelot Dental Group also offers a dental financing option through:
CareCredit - visit www.carecredit.com for more information
Lending Club - visit www.lendingclub.com/dental.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.